TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Trump
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shawnsmith

Czech Republic
2048 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2016 :  15:44:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How's that Trump thing working out for you Americans? LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qa3TixjirY

What a loser country. So glad to be Canadian.

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2016 :  18:17:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I now understand why they call your money the "looney". With the current exchange rate YOU'RE the loser! We won't miss not having you down here ss, we've got enough pot-heads already--maybe try visiting Mexico or Cuba for your next trip abroad. They just murdered 11 investigative journalists in Puebla/Vera Cruz, maybe you could do a story about it:https://news.vice.com/article/another-reporter-was-murdered-in-veracruz-mexico-and-journalists-are-terrified . And, Cuba is a dictatorship, you'd probably feel comfortable there too.

Hey, I love Canada and Canadians. I go up there once a year and am preparing to go up there in a couple of weeks. When I'm up there I forget I'm not in America, until I stop at a poutine stand or buy gas by the liter instead of the gallon. You really shouldn't stereotype a whole country by it's politicians. I did think your former PM's wife was hot though and she did have good taste in rock stars.

ss, you are more then outdoing yourself with your xenophobic comments and maintaining your reputation as this site's resident troll.

Edited by - tennis tom on 03/01/2016 18:24:54
Go to Top of Page

altherunner

Canada
511 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2016 :  21:16:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last year my wife and I stayed in San Diego, had the best time and really enjoyed the beaches. This year, we are going to Puerto Vallarta, partly because of our crappy dollar. Tom - hope you enjoy you trip, you will get good value. Just have to watch as some of the hotels jack up their rates too high in the tourist season.
Go to Top of Page

Sam908

70 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2016 :  14:03:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your bio reads like a laundry list of TMS symptoms. I wonder how many of them are triggered by your rancor towards your neighbors to the south.
Go to Top of Page

andy64tms

USA
589 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2016 :  14:31:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I for one am very proud to be an “American”. You can call me a looser all you want! I lived in one of the Queen’s countries UK until the age of 28, immigrated from the Queen's realm and became a US citizen against the wishes of my past family. I could not wait to leave.

Your confrontational comment are very indicative of a looser Canadian, you must be the only one up there, as most Canadians I have met are humorous and friendly!

PS. if you read my Bio you will understand why I immigrated, and why I am on this site!

Andy
Past TMS Experience in 2000, with success.
Charlie Horse on neck for 20 years, is almost gone.
Books:
Healing Back Pain
Unlearn your Pain
The Great Pain Deception
Go to Top of Page

garystil

Australia
42 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2016 :  18:04:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If Trump wins, we ALL lose.
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2016 :  00:26:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, I'd rather look at Donald's hair then Hillary's ugly puss. AND, Donald has a really hot model wife. Maybe he'll make her Cabinet Secretary of Beauty Pageants. I was surprised to hear Donald's 69 years old, he's in pretty good shape, I thought he was a lot younger.
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2016 :  08:18:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by altherunner

Last year my wife and I stayed in San Diego, had the best time and really enjoyed the beaches. This year, we are going to Puerto Vallarta, partly because of our crappy dollar. Tom - hope you enjoy you trip, you will get good value. Just have to watch as some of the hotels jack up their rates too high in the tourist season.

Thanks Al! Hope to bug-out in a week after wrapping up my to-do list. Taking the Jeep and hoping to find some snow on the road, although it will probably be rain. I did catch some snow a couple of years ago on the Oregon/Kali coast between Depot Bay and Eureka. Gonna' follow the coast up to Port Angeles, WA.and take the Coho Ferry across to the Island to a picturesque waterside village, Cowichan. It's about an hour north of Victoria on the Malahat Hwy, near Duncan. Been going there for years in the summer for the grass tennis courts at the South Cowichan Lawn Tennis Club. Although there won't be any grass courts up this time of the year. There's an indoor bubble at the Arbutus Ridge Golf Club with three courts that are real nice & dry. I'll hit with the juniors there. The Canadians are up and coming in tennis. If I get ambitious may take a ride up to Port Hardy, sure to find some snow up there. Was thinking of driving across Canada but maybe I should save that one for a summer trip first.

Have a good time in P.V.--very romantic--Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton had fun there. Had some fun times at the PV Adult Tennis Club and at the cantina on the other side of the river. Used to be a Club Med south of PV, Playa Blanca, but pretty sure it's gone now.

Cheers,
tt

p.s. If you get to San Diego again, the La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club, is reasonably priced. Last time I was there you could do a load of laundry for 50 cents. Reasonable room prices, pools, great beach with kayak rentals. It's a great historic tennis club, but they also have a pitch and putt golf with a pro, and you can reserve your own fire-ring on the beach for sunset.

Edited by - tennis tom on 03/04/2016 08:25:48
Go to Top of Page

altherunner

Canada
511 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2016 :  19:38:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Tom, we would like to go to San Diego again. I live in Victoria, will send you my # if you have time to get a coffee or a beer.
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2016 :  08:59:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Al, small world, I'll give you a call when I get closer in, sounds like fun. Maybe high tea at the Empress,ha-ha--but NO steak and kidney pie!--been there, done that.

Cheer,
tt
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000