TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Associations/stimulus & pain relapses-moodchanges
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2016 :  14:33:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I read a lot of good posts here in this forum. Unfortuanately most of the people you have written seemed to have disappeared from this forum :(. On one of them I read that curing pain is all about changing your focus from it, and it works. However I'm really conserned about relapses. I mean, for instances, you can control what you think, but can you control, how the weather affects your mood, or if a certain image of a sick person makes you said, and affraid? Is every stimulus acompained by a thought, that you can simply cut off from your mind?

My relapses happen always during this time of the year when the weather changes. This triggers my pain.This kind of weather, makes me anxious, said, and affraid. I Don't know why :(

What I wanted to ask is this, can a stimulus, that you associate with pain,or sadness be controled? Does a stimulous result in a though, that can be controled, or ignored? Is your reaction to a visual stimulous, that makes you sad? I once got a lot scared just by entering a strange kind of athmosphere... I used to be so sad, then I went to hospitals, I felt "strange" for weeks...

Can you change these associations or traumas?

I'm talking about Pavlov's Dogs experience. Is it reversible?

I hope you understand what I'm asking.

By the way, is there any forum dedicated to John Keohe's mind power?

Thanks, and please do reply :)

Edited by - filipe on 09/12/2016 14:57:56

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2016 :  19:45:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Filipe, do you know how to access your email PM's sent from this site?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000