TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Frozen shoulder
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sara

66 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2016 :  12:14:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All,

I am not new to TMS, but I rarely post. I have overcome several incidents of TMS including back pain, pelvic pain, foot pain and heel pain. I have recently been diagnosed with frozen shoulder and am really struggling. It is some of the worst pain I have encountered. I did go to PT for a bit, but have recently stopped. Most of the exercises given to me were to increase my range of motion. Here is my question: Is it ok for me to continue some of these exercises to keep my shoulder moving? If so how do I align them with TMS thinking? My range of motion is so limited and the pain is constant that I am unable to ignore it.

Any advice is appreciated and thank you in advance. I have read through every post already dealing with this particular issue, but wouldn't mind more ideas.

Sara

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2016 :  11:54:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks like you're not getting any responses here. I tried to PM you but you don't specify your contact info. PM me if you like. If you do a search here using the term :"c6/c7" and my name you will find threads containing my shoulder experience which sounds similar to yours.

Edited by - tennis tom on 09/22/2016 12:11:38
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000