TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Why You Hurt Where You Hurt
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fredamir

87 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2016 :  18:24:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aloha

How does your body manifest TMS?

• If you are really angry and cannot stand it anymore, your back, legs, knees,or feet hurt and you have to lie down.
Conventional diagnosis: herniated disc, osteoarthritis, plantar fasciitis, torn meniscus, and so on

• If you can’t go on anymore, your legs or knees begin to hurt. Your legs may even become numb.
Conventional diagnosis: pinched nerve, torn meniscus, chondromalacia patella

• When you are really angry but can’t talk back, your jaws begin to hurt or you may lose your voice.
Conventional diagnosis: TMJ, spasmodic dysphonia

• You can’t face it anymore. Your face begins to hurt or it may show your discontent.
Conventional diagnosis:trigeminal neuralgia, Bell's palsy

• You can’t handle it anymore. Your arms and hands start hurting or go numb.
Conventional diagnosis: repetitive stress injury, carpal tunnel syndrome, and so on

• It’s too much burden on you and you are really angry about it. Your neck and shoulders begin to hurt.
Conventional diagnosis: torn rotator cuff or bulging disc

• You can’t stomach it anymore. You get stomach ache or other digestive problems.
Conventional diagnosis: IBS, acid reflux, etc.

• You feel you are under attack by your boss or a relative. You want to hit back but can’t. Your shoulder,arm, elbow, or hand begins to hurt.
Conventional diagnosis: tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, RSI, etc.

• You are sick and tired of seeing the problem.You become nearsighted or farsighted, depending on your perception:
1. If the future looks grim and you do not wish to look that far ahead, you might become nearsighted.
2. If you do not wish to see the problem in front of you, you might become farsighted.
Conventional diagnosis: myopia, hyperopia,

• You are so mad subconsciously that you feel like gnashing your teeth during the day. But you don't. You end up grinding your teeth in your sleep.
Conventional diagnosis: bruxism

• You are sick and tired of hearing it, you mind drowns out the sound by producing its own sound in your ear.
Conventional diagnosis: tinnitus

Of course, you need to seek medical advice and rule out physical causes, such as infection, cancer, diabetes, and so on, depending on your symptoms. However, once you make the connection between your symptoms and what's making you upset, you are on your way to overcoming TMS.

Fred Amir
Author, Speaker, Rapid Recovery Coach
www.fredamir.com

theohiostateq

USA
43 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2016 :  19:53:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your post, Fred. I printed it out.

I'm also sorry for missing your workshop on Sat., Oct. 8. I had signed up, and forgot to check my planner. My apologies.

Go to Top of Page

Wavy Soul

USA
779 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2016 :  21:22:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There was a point during the last of several not very loving family deaths where I was so upset and hurt at all the meanness and unlove I was seeing that my eyes went dry. I have had dry eye ever since - like many Americans.

Also, prior to this, I got double vision, which I still have.

Unlike many of my symptom imperative symptoms, which flit around my body like fairies, I have not managed to shake these eye problems.

Love is the answer, whatever the question
Go to Top of Page

fredamir

87 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2016 :  19:24:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
theohiostateq, sorry you missed it. Hope to do another webinar soon.

Wavysoul, yes love can heal wounds and traumas. Hope your eyes will be fine soon.

Fred Amir
Author, Speaker, Rapid Recovery Coach
www.fredamir.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000