TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 One other thing

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
icelikeaninja Posted - 01/28/2006 : 10:15:08
Since the TMS is dying down with me I notice when before I would get pains all the time constantly no matter what I did, I notice now I hardly get pains at all when I am sitting down. Before it wouldnt matter if I stood up or whatever I would stil have the pain as bad.
Then when I sit down for awhile I will get pain that will be allieviated with walking.
Does any of this sound similiar to your pain patterns anyone?
BTW last night I danced so hard with my girlfriend on the dance floor and I didnt care about tms and I wake up with no new pains or anything like that.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
icelikeaninja Posted - 02/05/2006 : 09:29:55
So even though I havent been journaling or reading as much I still go to therapy once a week and I go over the daily reminders.
This seems to help. I have also joined a boxing gym! Just to spar and stay in shape.
The tms is a cycle that I must break, my perfectionism use to show itself on financial issues and bodybuilding. But mostly bodybuilding I never thought I was in good enough shape ever even though I was!
I look at pictures from 2 years ago and I say to myself what was I thinking. Now I am fat and I try not think about it to much but I know deeper in my brain I am killing myself over it.
I was narcassistic to every point easily irritated etc.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000