TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 One other thing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

icelikeaninja

USA
316 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2006 :  10:15:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since the TMS is dying down with me I notice when before I would get pains all the time constantly no matter what I did, I notice now I hardly get pains at all when I am sitting down. Before it wouldnt matter if I stood up or whatever I would stil have the pain as bad.
Then when I sit down for awhile I will get pain that will be allieviated with walking.
Does any of this sound similiar to your pain patterns anyone?
BTW last night I danced so hard with my girlfriend on the dance floor and I didnt care about tms and I wake up with no new pains or anything like that.

icelikeaninja

USA
316 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  09:29:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So even though I havent been journaling or reading as much I still go to therapy once a week and I go over the daily reminders.
This seems to help. I have also joined a boxing gym! Just to spar and stay in shape.
The tms is a cycle that I must break, my perfectionism use to show itself on financial issues and bodybuilding. But mostly bodybuilding I never thought I was in good enough shape ever even though I was!
I look at pictures from 2 years ago and I say to myself what was I thinking. Now I am fat and I try not think about it to much but I know deeper in my brain I am killing myself over it.
I was narcassistic to every point easily irritated etc.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000