TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 Success Stories
 No More Back Pain

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Wavy Soul Posted - 11/24/2006 : 00:50:07
Just thought I would mention that my back pain of more than 30 years has cleared up pretty much completely thanks mostly to this work. (Actually it's entirely thanks to this approach, which I had started before reading Sarno).

I had such intense problems with my back (as well as many other horrible suffering like all-over fibromyalgia and CFS and multiple other symptoms) that my whole life was basically organized around protecting me from further pain. I was an invalid, almost.

No more back pain. It had previously been diagnosed as Scheumann's disease - combo kyphosis/scoliosis to nth degree.

No more fibromyalgia pain.

Much less fatigue - stress of dental trauma and dad dying seem to be mostly making me tired. But tired is nothing compared to the whole onslaught I used to deal with.

Just wanted to encourage y'all. The most important thing is to stop pretending that your body is anything other than a wonderful, self-healing miracle.

xx

Love is the answer, whatever the question
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
MikeJ Posted - 11/27/2006 : 09:36:01
That's great news! It's encouraging to know you're doing so much better, Wavy! Thanks for sharing your progress, it's really inspiring.
quote:
The most important thing is to stop pretending that your body is anything other than a wonderful, self-healing miracle.

Amen to that.
Wavy Soul Posted - 11/25/2006 : 20:42:27
"How long would you say your recovery of this syndrome took, from the point where you seriously started to work the program?

It was sort of overnight, in that I decided to work through symptoms and keep going to the gym and not give them attention. They have gradually dropped away over several months.

One thing I notice now is how many of my friends do "symptom-neurosis-talk" (as it now seems to me) a lot of the time.

I have no doubt that this approach works - in fact I feel as though it can completely rejuvenate me over time. Last night I was hanging out with my 2nd husband (from 10 years ago) and he was saying quite seriously that I seem 10 years younger, physically, than when we were together.

Yippee.

Love is the answer, whatever the question
Redsandro Posted - 11/25/2006 : 12:07:19
Congratulations!

How long would you say your recovery of this syndrome took, from the point where you seriously started to work the program?

HilaryN Posted - 11/25/2006 : 11:42:39
SuccessStory.

Thanks for posting this.

Hilary N

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000