TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 Success Stories
 No More Back Pain
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wavy Soul

USA
779 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2006 :  00:50:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just thought I would mention that my back pain of more than 30 years has cleared up pretty much completely thanks mostly to this work. (Actually it's entirely thanks to this approach, which I had started before reading Sarno).

I had such intense problems with my back (as well as many other horrible suffering like all-over fibromyalgia and CFS and multiple other symptoms) that my whole life was basically organized around protecting me from further pain. I was an invalid, almost.

No more back pain. It had previously been diagnosed as Scheumann's disease - combo kyphosis/scoliosis to nth degree.

No more fibromyalgia pain.

Much less fatigue - stress of dental trauma and dad dying seem to be mostly making me tired. But tired is nothing compared to the whole onslaught I used to deal with.

Just wanted to encourage y'all. The most important thing is to stop pretending that your body is anything other than a wonderful, self-healing miracle.

xx

Love is the answer, whatever the question

HilaryN

United Kingdom
879 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2006 :  11:42:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SuccessStory.

Thanks for posting this.

Hilary N
Go to Top of Page

Redsandro

Netherlands
217 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2006 :  12:07:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congratulations!

How long would you say your recovery of this syndrome took, from the point where you seriously started to work the program?

Wavy Soul

USA
779 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2006 :  20:42:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"How long would you say your recovery of this syndrome took, from the point where you seriously started to work the program?

It was sort of overnight, in that I decided to work through symptoms and keep going to the gym and not give them attention. They have gradually dropped away over several months.

One thing I notice now is how many of my friends do "symptom-neurosis-talk" (as it now seems to me) a lot of the time.

I have no doubt that this approach works - in fact I feel as though it can completely rejuvenate me over time. Last night I was hanging out with my 2nd husband (from 10 years ago) and he was saying quite seriously that I seem 10 years younger, physically, than when we were together.

Yippee.

Love is the answer, whatever the question
Go to Top of Page

MikeJ

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2006 :  09:36:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's great news! It's encouraging to know you're doing so much better, Wavy! Thanks for sharing your progress, it's really inspiring.
quote:
The most important thing is to stop pretending that your body is anything other than a wonderful, self-healing miracle.

Amen to that.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000