TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Need some opinions on this

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
johnaccardi Posted - 02/22/2008 : 08:00:54
Hi Everyone,

My name is John, I'm a 19 year old college student.
I read "The Divided Mind" by Dr. Sarno and could relate to a lot of what he was talking about(being a perfectionist and people pleaser). This is what brings me to believe I have TMS equivilants. About 5 months ago when I moved away to college I suddenly developed a dry mouth. It was extremily bothersome(and still is) and I obsessed about it. After a month went by and this wasn't going away I went to see a doctor who mentioned the word Sjogren's Syndrome, he didn't say I had it, he just mentioned it. I started looking this syndrome up on the internet, finding all the related symptoms, which dry mouth was one. A few weeks later I started developing the other symptoms related to this disorder like dry eyes, dry skin, joint pain, and numbness. For the past several months I have been extremily scared that I have this syndrome(because it's chronic) and my obsession is ridiculous. The thing that tells me I probably don't have it is that the symptoms developed after I read about them. What do you guys think about this? Does this sound like TMS equivilants? How should I get rid of these annoying symptoms? Thanks.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000