TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Old Dog New Tricks need help!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
shannclapp Posted - 11/11/2015 : 06:35:00
A few yrs ago i used to frequent this board and it really helped me get rid of some strange symptoms and pain, mouth burning, pain, facial pain and a few others. But the past few motnhs for me have been crazy, more specifically the pas t six weeks. My husband had to leave for work for six weeks. As soon as he left panic and anxiety came rushing back and I fell into the rabit hole of google and freaking out.
I have had two horrible migraines, mouth pain resulting in a tooth being pulled and now mroe recent insane leg and back pain that landed me in the ER.
The leg pain seems to move around both legs and feel like a nervey muscley sensation. ER just wanted to drug me but I am alone with three kids. So i have been miserable and anxious and panicy. And then last night it clicked/........ TMS again.
So now i get it my inner child is pissed, having to do everything for six weeks, we are building a house stuck in a tiny rental, a slew of other things.
So my question is what do I do now? I see why its mad and causing trouble but now what? Thanks, Shan

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000