TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Old Dog New Tricks need help!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shannclapp

62 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2015 :  06:35:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A few yrs ago i used to frequent this board and it really helped me get rid of some strange symptoms and pain, mouth burning, pain, facial pain and a few others. But the past few motnhs for me have been crazy, more specifically the pas t six weeks. My husband had to leave for work for six weeks. As soon as he left panic and anxiety came rushing back and I fell into the rabit hole of google and freaking out.
I have had two horrible migraines, mouth pain resulting in a tooth being pulled and now mroe recent insane leg and back pain that landed me in the ER.
The leg pain seems to move around both legs and feel like a nervey muscley sensation. ER just wanted to drug me but I am alone with three kids. So i have been miserable and anxious and panicy. And then last night it clicked/........ TMS again.
So now i get it my inner child is pissed, having to do everything for six weeks, we are building a house stuck in a tiny rental, a slew of other things.
So my question is what do I do now? I see why its mad and causing trouble but now what? Thanks, Shan
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000