TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 Success Stories
 pain free

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
bestcaddy Posted - 07/18/2006 : 21:52:15
I did it, I just wanted to thank you all for your help and support, I consider TMS divine intervention, Back pain is bull**** and we all know it is.

:)
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Allan Posted - 07/20/2006 : 16:09:21
I considered my success to divine intervention also. Your post was the first example and confirmation. That is, the pain was divine intervention (Freud considers it punishment, I think he may be close to the real cause). Anyhow, the cure was the intellectual knowledge of the cause of the pain and the emotional correction of the relationship problem.

Allan.
jrnythpst Posted - 07/19/2006 : 08:30:11
Thanks for fully explaining the "Successtory:" info Beth. I understand the concept now.

Hugs,
Ali Cat
h2oskier25 Posted - 07/19/2006 : 07:35:30
Just a reminder to people who are fairly recent to this Forum.

A few months back it was sort of universally decided that we would use the tag "SuccessStory:" in our posts that were descriptions of our success stories. Special thanks to Stryder and the others who helped designate this.

So, bestcaddy, if you'd like to elaborate on how you did it, please remember to include the "SuccessStory:" tag in your post.

Remember, its one word, no spaces, and a full colon on the end.

If I was a suffering newbie, I'd sure appreciate being able to search up the posts from successful TMS conquerors.

Thanks, and congrats bestcaddy

Beth
jrnythpst Posted - 07/19/2006 : 06:13:55
Great! How did you do it caddy and how long did it take? How long did you have the pain? I could use a good inspirational story as I woke up stiff all over and my knees are killing me. My back hurt yesterday (eventually talked this down I think *crosses fingers* went away after a while anywa.

thanks,
ali cat

Hugs,
Ali Cat
tennis tom Posted - 07/19/2006 : 00:33:33
Congratulations bestcaddy, thanks for checking in.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000