TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 Success Stories
 pain free
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bestcaddy

27 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2006 :  21:52:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did it, I just wanted to thank you all for your help and support, I consider TMS divine intervention, Back pain is bull**** and we all know it is.

:)

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2006 :  00:33:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congratulations bestcaddy, thanks for checking in.
Go to Top of Page

jrnythpst

USA
134 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2006 :  06:13:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great! How did you do it caddy and how long did it take? How long did you have the pain? I could use a good inspirational story as I woke up stiff all over and my knees are killing me. My back hurt yesterday (eventually talked this down I think *crosses fingers* went away after a while anywa.

thanks,
ali cat

Hugs,
Ali Cat
Go to Top of Page

h2oskier25

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2006 :  07:35:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just a reminder to people who are fairly recent to this Forum.

A few months back it was sort of universally decided that we would use the tag "SuccessStory:" in our posts that were descriptions of our success stories. Special thanks to Stryder and the others who helped designate this.

So, bestcaddy, if you'd like to elaborate on how you did it, please remember to include the "SuccessStory:" tag in your post.

Remember, its one word, no spaces, and a full colon on the end.

If I was a suffering newbie, I'd sure appreciate being able to search up the posts from successful TMS conquerors.

Thanks, and congrats bestcaddy

Beth
Go to Top of Page

jrnythpst

USA
134 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2006 :  08:30:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for fully explaining the "Successtory:" info Beth. I understand the concept now.

Hugs,
Ali Cat
Go to Top of Page

Allan

USA
226 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2006 :  16:09:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I considered my success to divine intervention also. Your post was the first example and confirmation. That is, the pain was divine intervention (Freud considers it punishment, I think he may be close to the real cause). Anyhow, the cure was the intellectual knowledge of the cause of the pain and the emotional correction of the relationship problem.

Allan.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000