TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Happy 4th to my pals on here!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Singer_Artist Posted - 07/04/2010 : 15:05:01
Hey there TT, Art, wrldtrv, catspine, Dave & my other pals,

Just wanted to tell you all I hope you have a wonderful holiday! I also want to thank specifically the 5 of you for your inspiration, support and kindness which means the world to me..We'll all get through this together! We always do!

God's blessings & big hugs,
Karen
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Singer_Artist Posted - 07/15/2010 : 18:16:30
Thanks Susan..:) I am an animal rights activist..My World revolves around helping animals..As a musician/artist I even found a way to combine all my passions by creating a CD that a national chain is beginning to carry..I donate to animal causes from the proceeds..Sometimes, I like animals more then humans! (w/ the exception of my friends & family..then I like them the same..:) Some would call me crazy for feeling this way, but, it's me & I'm too old to change now..
susan828 Posted - 07/15/2010 : 18:12:54
Hi Singer Artist, I haven't read your posts but anyone who rescues dogs is my kind of person! Good for you...I love dobies, love them all. Happy belated 4th and best to you always!
Singer_Artist Posted - 07/15/2010 : 18:07:45
Hi there Art! Thank you dear friend..Just got this message now..been soooo busy rescuing doggies..Just found a great home w/ a Vet for a Dobie! If I ever temporarily don't write on here be sure to stay in touch, ok!!
Hugs,
Karen
art Posted - 07/08/2010 : 08:29:35
I just couldn't let this fade into the sunset. Karen, sweetheart, happy 4th of July to you too...

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000