TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Happy 4th to my pals on here!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2010 :  15:05:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey there TT, Art, wrldtrv, catspine, Dave & my other pals,

Just wanted to tell you all I hope you have a wonderful holiday! I also want to thank specifically the 5 of you for your inspiration, support and kindness which means the world to me..We'll all get through this together! We always do!

God's blessings & big hugs,
Karen

art

1903 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2010 :  08:29:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just couldn't let this fade into the sunset. Karen, sweetheart, happy 4th of July to you too...
Go to Top of Page

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2010 :  18:07:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there Art! Thank you dear friend..Just got this message now..been soooo busy rescuing doggies..Just found a great home w/ a Vet for a Dobie! If I ever temporarily don't write on here be sure to stay in touch, ok!!
Hugs,
Karen
Go to Top of Page

susan828

USA
291 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2010 :  18:12:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Singer Artist, I haven't read your posts but anyone who rescues dogs is my kind of person! Good for you...I love dobies, love them all. Happy belated 4th and best to you always!
Go to Top of Page

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2010 :  18:16:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Susan..:) I am an animal rights activist..My World revolves around helping animals..As a musician/artist I even found a way to combine all my passions by creating a CD that a national chain is beginning to carry..I donate to animal causes from the proceeds..Sometimes, I like animals more then humans! (w/ the exception of my friends & family..then I like them the same..:) Some would call me crazy for feeling this way, but, it's me & I'm too old to change now..
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000