TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Knee is "catching" or dislocating on itself

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
marytabby Posted - 06/24/2015 : 13:27:23
Hi guys,
I am proceeding to treat my latest knee swelling and pain with TMS approach. My TMS doc was kind of vague with me so I have to take a leap of faith and go with TMS. Has anyone had a joint feel like it's catching or getting locked up or hung up on itself? I am not avoiding moving my knee at all. I am keeping it moving and doing the TMS work. What's new for me is this feeling like my knee is catching on itself like in the joint or ligament. So if I go to pivot on the leg to turn around, the inner knee joint catches on itself almost like a minor dislocation that happens and then re-sets itself. It happens a lot. Any input appreciated so I can carry on with my TMS approach. Thanks!
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
marytabby Posted - 07/14/2015 : 09:50:26
No Al, no ligament tears or anything. I am not a huge runner, either. I walk/run about 2.5 miles a few times a week. Just a half hour of cardio. Been doing that routine for like 15 years now. I have swelling on the knee as well. I talked to Dr. Sopher on the phone since I posted that question and he said treat it as TMS.
theohiostateq Posted - 07/05/2015 : 11:48:30
quote:
Originally posted by marytabby

Hi guys,
I am proceeding to treat my latest knee swelling and pain with TMS approach. My TMS doc was kind of vague with me so I have to take a leap of faith and go with TMS. Has anyone had a joint feel like it's catching or getting locked up or hung up on itself? I am not avoiding moving my knee at all. I am keeping it moving and doing the TMS work. What's new for me is this feeling like my knee is catching on itself like in the joint or ligament. So if I go to pivot on the leg to turn around, the inner knee joint catches on itself almost like a minor dislocation that happens and then re-sets itself. It happens a lot. Any input appreciated so I can carry on with my TMS approach. Thanks!

I had this problem about a year ago. It would feel like my leg was giving away. I basically thought it might be tms and purposely ignored it.

It went away.
altherunner Posted - 06/29/2015 : 21:27:50
I have had things like that happen while running, but limped along until it went away. Have you had any ligament tears or dislocation before?

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000