TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Still pain Free and Grateful
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Baseball65

USA
734 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2016 :  07:55:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just checking in after another absence. 51 years young. Still Painting and building Houses. Still Running and jumping and Cycling and sitting(some...not often)... read HBP in 1999 and been pain free since.

Just thought I'd stop in and give a Huge THANKS to Sarno and the whole community!!

peace

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2016 :  09:57:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Baseball,

I wonder about you from time to time, and just the other day. Thanks for stopping by! We need more of you to bestow confidence on those who still struggle to believe. If you've got the time, please give some confidence to a few recent posters, I'm pretty much bagged out and need a long road trip through a blizzard in my heap--then maybe drop the top in Florida this winter for a month to smack some balls.

Cheers, and thanks for stopping by and sharing your TMS confidence and belief.

tt/lsmft
Go to Top of Page

wilcox2969

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2016 :  13:18:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow! Good to hear from you bb, I go back to your recovery story and read it from time to time. When I spoke with you about 8 months ago, I've been making some progress, not there yet, but hopefully soon on my way.

AW.
Go to Top of Page

Baseball65

USA
734 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2016 :  06:56:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@wilcox excellent! Call me again if you ever need to.
@ Tom, good to see you still here!

Also, to other people who have contacted me, there is some glitch in the return e-mails when they come through this forum. My e-mail is marcrichards7@yahoo.com . I always make time for fellow sufferers cuz I still remember the desperation.

I don't think I have posted this, forgive me if I have. I fell two stories off of a ladder, cut my thumb off (they reconnected it) and it's AOK. Sometime later, getting x-rayed for some other deal, the doctor mentioned I have a broken vertabrae in my spine... No pain. Nothing. However, it happened during my divorce. I wonder if I had so much emotional pain that a TMS attack couldn't 'help'?

Working with my youngest son, teaching him to be a tradesman, building houses... who'd have ever guessed? I was born lucky I suppose....Major Blessings. Thank You

peace
Go to Top of Page

Danh

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2016 :  10:08:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awesome, Baseball. Congrats. I love your success story. Thanks for the update.
Go to Top of Page

Stryder

686 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2017 :  21:04:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BB65,

Hmmm, your post title has the word Grateful, that is so key to all of this, be Grateful.

Thanks so much for the update. You (and TT) have been a major contributor(s) to the tmshelp forum, and many, including myself, have gained from your words. I also see that TT is also here doing the good work of the good Dr. Thank you to all for all you do.

Take care, -Stryder ///

Edited by - Stryder on 02/22/2017 21:30:43
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000