TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Hard to walk normally?!?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rose12

Australia
18 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2017 :  11:03:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I really don't know why but recently I get pain and weakness on my right leg in 3 to 5 minutes in a daytime. Is it neuropathy?

Baseball65

USA
734 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2017 :  06:32:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a little confused. It only happens for 3-5 minutes a day? Does it happen multiple times?

I get little 5 minute 'episodes'. Had one the other night.. the leg goes numb/tingly/painful. It almost feels like the leg isn't 'mine'.

It always happens between 7-9 o'clock and from introspection I have found it is invariably caused by RAGE. I have been off again/on again dating a woman who wants me domesticated e.g. husband/boyfriend/curled up in front of a TV. I am waaaay too hyper for that. The first time it happened I was at the market shopping for her. It happened at that market several times more (conditioning)

It has also happened as I was waiting for her to get ready on dates, and when I was being her caddy. We recently broke-up and it happened after she sent me some very hurtful information. So far, every time I have tried to 'couple up' it has stopped me... maybe TMS is helpful in warning me about getting into bad situations? Like an alarm (LOL)

The episodes have been short because I recognized them as TMS from the get go. Conditioning happens fast.
Go to Top of Page

Rose12

Australia
18 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2017 :  08:07:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also get my leg so numb and tingly after night.
How do you deal with the issue?
Go to Top of Page

Baseball65

USA
734 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2017 :  07:30:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I Ignore it. I turn my thoughts to the emotional/financial/real world challenges I face and it reconditions my mind that I am NOT being fooled by it's presence. That's it. Any symptomatic treatment is foolish
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000