TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Conquer Stress, Worry, and Anxiety! 04/22/17
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fredamir

87 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2017 :  19:39:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are you tired of stress, worry, and anxiety?

How would you like to conquer them and stay cool, calm, and confident when facing problems?

Join me for a free workshop on Saturday, April 22, 2017, titled, "Turn Your Problems into Energy and Excitement in 3 Easy Steps and Conquer Stress, Worry, and Anxiety!"

In this free workshop, I will show you how in 3 easy steps you can conquer stress, worry, and anxiety by turning your problems, daily stresses, and those pesky annoyances into sources of energy and excitement so that you can have more energy and get more done.

People I have shared these steps with, in my workshops and coaching practice, have not only managed to live happier and healthier but have also recovered from anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, and other tension-related symptoms.

“Fast Track to Rapid Recovery [coaching program, which includes turning problems into energy and excitement] is amazing. As a fitness instructor back, Hip, and Leg pain limited my activities. The pain and burning sensation was so bad that at one point I rushed to the emergency room for treatment. I also suffered for twenty years from anxiety disorder. You can imagine how hard it was to live with all that anxiety and pain. Fred helped me to get rid of my symptoms quickly. In fact, I noticed significant improvements the next day. Now I am pain-free, sleep better, have tons more energy and once again am teaching all my classes, including kickboxing. Thanks, Fred."
Rachael Bowen, Fitness Instructor, Buford, Georgia

The steps you learn in this workshop will help you

STOP worry and anxiety before they take over your mind and your life
Prevent stress and tension accumulate and cause you back and neck pain
Be more confident when facing daily problems
Have more energy instead of feeling drained
Think more clearly and come up with better solutions
Learn, grow, and become stronger when dealing with problems
Stop focusing on a bad past or worrying about the future
Make better decisions so that you make fewer mistakes and have fewer regrets
Accomplish more day after day
Sleep better night after night

And much more

Workshop details:

1. LOCATION: This workshop requires active participation during the call. So participant must be in a location free of distraction, ready to take notes, and get excited!

2. HOW: Via conference call and online. When you register, you will receive information on how to join the conference call or listen online. If you live outside the US, you can call a local number and connect to the conference call. https://www.uberconference.com/international (UberConference - The Best Free Conference Call)

3. WHEN: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 9 AM- 10 AM PST (California time)

4. FEE: Free

5. SPACE: Limited

To learn more visit www.fredamir.com

All the best,

Fred Amir
Author, Speaker, Rapid Recovery Coach
www.fredamir.com
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page