TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 TMS cure
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

leegold

USA
66 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2005 :  15:34:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As of this week I was about 80% better from severe neck and shoulder pain and numbness, and the most recent thing I did this past week was to decide to quit my job to pursue real estate investing full time.

Once the decision was made I felt like a huge weight was lifted from me; I also noticed that I had not so much as a twinge that day (1st time). This was yesterday. Last night I slept on my side for the 1st time in over 4 months (had to sleep on my back due to pain) and stayed that way all night.

Today I have absolutely no pain again. I was supposed to get NEUROSURGERY on my neck and saw sarno instead.

It has been 6 weeks since I saw a chiropractor (I was addicted for over 15 yrs 2-3 times per week). I also had a rash for over 3 years that has cleared up.

This stuff really works!

Lee
"A tranquil heart is life to the body, but passion is rottenness to the bones"

HilaryN

United Kingdom
879 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2005 :  16:08:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great! I'm so pleased for you. It's such a fantastic feeling, isn't it?

I haven't totally abandoned my voice recognition yet, but I'm pretty close. (Less than an hour a day now.)

In the early days I used to have a notice on the wall reminding myself to believe in it. Now I've stuck another over the top saying: "Yippee, it's WORKING!" Not because I need reminding, but because I was so pleased.
Go to Top of Page

Jim1999

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2005 :  21:35:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congratulations! I had been addicted to chiropractic treatment myself. It's great to not have to keep going back.

Jim
Go to Top of Page

Laura

USA
655 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2005 :  22:44:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It really does work. I've been contemplating divorce for the past two weeks. My husband and I went to a marriage counselor today (excruciatingly painful). Since I started thinking seriously about divorce, my dizziness is all but gone. It is amazing.

Glad to hear about your improvement, Lee.

Laura
Go to Top of Page

Suz

559 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2005 :  07:40:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Way to go, Lee. That's fantastic. The same thing happened to me when I broke off my engagement - and really accepted that this relationship was not good for me. I think the terrible emotional anxiety I was experiencing from trying to make it work contributed hugely to the well of repressed anger in me. It was just too much for my unconscious. I do believe that sometimes, one needs to make changes to recover from TMS.
I am still out of pain, doing any exercise I want and I am beginning to love life again. It is so wonderful. I still feel sadness from the break up (who wouldn't) but a huge feeling of relief.
Go to Top of Page

leegold

USA
66 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2005 :  18:55:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i believe i now have manifested a tms equivalent- no shoulder pain, but every time i eat anything my stomach blows up like a painful balloon! i know GI is a tms equiv, but i emailed sarno anyway to verify. there is no tiredness associated with a virus, and i NEVER had any GI issues-stomach like iron, so i think it MUST be tms!

guess i'll have to fight off this one, too

anyone else have something similar?

Lee
"A tranquil heart is life to the body, but passion is rottenness to the bones"
Go to Top of Page

HilaryN

United Kingdom
879 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  14:49:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was about to say "no, I haven't had similar, but I'll bet it's TMS." But thinking about it, I did have a spate of tummy upsets a while ago. Funnily enough it was after I got back from 6 months in Kenya (where I didn't get any!) I thought my tummy was having problems adjusting to the English bugs.

And actually, I do occasionally still get the onset of one, but tell myself it's TMS and it seems to go away.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000