TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 TMS Pain from relationship sub-siding...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jgluski

27 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2006 :  14:22:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just thought some of you might find this interesting. If you read my previous posts I cancelled my wedding due to some major fears of the future. TMS kicked in hard for the first time in my life.

Some were based on REAL communication issues and some based on projected fears, like raising a family, where I will live the rest of my life and my fiancé having another breakdown (which I ruled out because she made it through this)

So I am still madly in love with my fiancé and we are / were going back and forth on working it out. Initially every time I convinced her to come back... my pain would gradually build in my back. But now that were are working through things, and she is making me feel SAFE no more PAIN at all.

I am still having interspersed heart palpitations / anxiety and not sleeping 100%... but the symptoms are slowly subsiding as things are getting patched up and feel better.

Edited by - jgluski on 06/28/2006 14:23:52

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2006 :  16:33:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am glad to hear you are feeling better...My heart went out to you because i went thru alot of TMS stuff after my fiance and I broke up...He broke it off and we are trying to be 'friends..' BUt everytime we connect i get worse, esp. after he talks about his current girlfriend..It makes sense that you are feeling better being back in a harmonious relationship..Even Dr. Andrew Weil talks about how one can miraculously heal after falling in love...That would sure be a fun way to heal in my book...Good luck and hope things continue to work in your favor...
Go to Top of Page

jgluski

27 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2006 :  20:30:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks. We are taking it REALLY slow, which is crazy since we've been going out for 7 years and were to be married in two weeks.

She is really understanding since I helped her through a breakdown of her own, which ironically may have caused all of this.

I just can't wait until my life is TOTALLY back on track. Getting there...

I hope you are feeling well. You gotta just get out there and ignore that pain. Your mind will tell you what its all about eventually... mine did at least.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000