TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Emergency please read
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

marytabby

USA
545 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2006 :  11:08:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was in the ER all morning with buckling over pain in the abdomen and am vomiting. can't hold down water. no diarreah.
12+ hours and I'm not any better. Hospital took cat scan and found nothing wrong in ab. could this be tms?

marytabby

USA
545 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2006 :  11:17:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stress at work but I am buckled over here. I am considering calling an ambulance and going to another ER
Go to Top of Page

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2006 :  11:32:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think CJB offers good advice, especially the prayer...And I will pray for you as well...Just in case, did you eat anything at all that could have been rancid? I had food poisoning b4 and it is no fun...it could be that your body is just getting rid of a toxin from something you ate...Also...did you take any pain killing medication or any meds that you could be reacting to? lastly, is there any tenderness to the touch in the lower right side of your abdomen, by your appendix?
Go to Top of Page

FlyByNight

Canada
209 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2006 :  13:05:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had exactly the same thing 3 yrs ago but with diarhea ,,

I stayed at the hospital for 5 days de rehydrate...

the funny thing is that they found nothing wrong with my intestine .,.,.

Go to Top of Page

Susie

USA
319 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2006 :  13:55:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is a bad stomach virus going around in my area. Same symptoms. It seens to last about 24 to 36 hours. Try to keep hydrated.
Go to Top of Page

marytabby

USA
545 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2006 :  18:41:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks everyone for your help. I called an ambulance and went for another ER visit to a different hospital and they found an ovarian cyst ruptured. Very painful and it will pass on its own.
Go to Top of Page

Carolyn

184 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2006 :  19:26:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad you're OK! It's a good reminder that not EVERYTHING is TMS but I still think it's a good policy to at least consider TMS as a possible source.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000