TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 There is no spoon
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jrnythpst

USA
134 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2006 :  14:27:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was reading the message by DIJHO (I apologize if I remembered your ID incorrectly) and her signature from the Matrix made me think. I was forced to watch the first one by my ex boyfriend. I had already figured out it wasn't working out with him (big issues part of my problem I am sure as are all previous choices in men...but that's for another post for another time). But that quote really does resonate with TMS. In the matrix the people were living in a different and a different place but yet still in the present. They were feeling and seeing things that weren't really there but merely images in their mind like an overhead project emitting forth an image that really isn't "ON" the whiteboard it's being projected onto. That one signature quote she used was possibly a start to an aha for myself.

I am still reading the book and learning and doing my best to be as open minded as I can, afterall I too grew up with the western world's view point on medicine and diagnoses. Even though none of these had done anything for me it's hard to let go of that "dream," in other words....I fall into the trap of what's done is what's always been done type thing. It's hard to teach younger old dog new tricks. LOL

What's really amazing is that I began giving this idea a chance the weekend before learning about it. There was a special on PBS over the weekend about mind power and a lot of it made sense. Plus a friend of mine that used to work in one of the two offices I have been working in had diabets and high blood pressure but when he transferred to another office within weeks his blood sugar and blood pressure completing normalized and he is on no medications now and feeling great. So I am very hopeful. I wish everyone reading this a wonderful weekend! HUGS>

Hugs,
Ali Cat

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2006 :  14:48:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ali Cat,
Love this post...Thanx for reminding me about the power of the mind and thought...Check out Masura Emoto and his studies about frozen water crystals..powerful stuff...Wish i would learn SOON how to better apply it all...
Hugs back,
Karen
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000