TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 The power of belief!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

csmoon

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2007 :  11:18:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just wanted to write to say thank you again to the courageous and caring people who responded to my initial post on 9/6.

Since that date I built a doghouse and fought my mind every step of the way when it tried to tell me to stop and rest or go lie down, your neck is aching. I had all these conditioined thoughts coursing through my head, but I remained steadfast and decided that anything short of a certain heart attack or paralysis would not deter me. And I won!

I'm not cured by any means, but I am free of the control the miserable thoughts I have entertained the past two-plus years. Words are powerful, as they can either create images of misery, defeat and disability or health and accomplishment. My body was/is sick due to continued negativity. Simple as that. Nothing complicated about it.

The words that got me off the couch and back to my life this week were those of the people who responded to my post earliet in the week. That, along with the two books I've read on the topic, Amazon reviews, etc. gave me the courage I didn't possess within myself to challenge the notion of my injured shoulder and neck.

I will write soon with, I hope a permanent, 100% resolution. I can see that image in my mind again, and thank you all for helping to put it there. May God richly bless you!

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2007 :  18:57:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great to hear of your success, csmoon..
May God bless you too!
~Karen
Go to Top of Page

stanfr

USA
268 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2007 :  01:32:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bravo! keep up the good work, and im sure you'll be successful!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000