TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Relapse after almost two months
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pericakralj

77 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2007 :  10:50:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hy everybody.

As ussual i need some advices.I was pain free for about two months with only a few ultra small relapses which dissapierd in one or two days,and pain levels of these relapses was so minor that i could feel no pain if i didnt think about it.I really tought the battle
with this retarded gremlin was over,and i was so happy.

In the mean time as my pain subsided in past two months i stoped all TMS work,didnt read the books,stoped psychotherapy...

But about seven days ago i started to feel some pain and i tought it will pass as ussual but it didnt.From day to day its getting to be more and more anoying.Especialy after reading Mondo's post.
I am a little scarded dont know really why,and again i started to think that maybe something is wrong in my body.And biiigest thing is i am a little bit tired with all this.Funny thing is that my symptoms are switching from place to place so many times in one day,and when i woke up in the morning i am pain free until i remeber TMS and pain.

SO need some advices,again..

P.S. I am going thru so many things right now.I am opening my first private bussines,and i am a little bit short with money.On the other side i have to pass three more examinations to go in next year of my college.And the job with my father is not going so well.....

And as ussual sorry about my english ...

drziggles

USA
292 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2007 :  10:57:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first advice would be: get out of here! Stop reading the forum for a while and restart the TMS work you were doing. For some people, reading about other people's physical symptoms makes them feel worse. Those people should not spend much time on this site. Good luck.
Go to Top of Page

armchairlinguist

USA
1397 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2007 :  15:45:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Clearly your TMS work was helping you, and you are not doing it now, so it's not able to help you. The obvious thing is to restart doing it. It doesn't sound like there's any other mystery to solve here. :-)

--
Wherever you go, there you are.
Go to Top of Page

Dave

USA
1864 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2007 :  10:21:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The fact that pain subsides and then returns later is a good sign.

It is not uncommon to have relapses, even some that are more intense than the original symptoms. The brain will not give up its strategy without a fight.

Taking a long-term view is essential. Don't fall into the same traps again. Say to your brain "Aha! I know what you're trying to do and I'm not going to let it happen!" Then just continue to do the work.

Go to Top of Page

la_kevin

USA
351 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2007 :  11:11:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by drziggles

My first advice would be: get out of here! Stop reading the forum for a while and restart the TMS work you were doing. For some people, reading about other people's physical symptoms makes them feel worse. Those people should not spend much time on this site. Good luck.

I agree with that one big time. I would say do the work and stay away for a while until you break through the flare up cycle.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000