TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Chat Room For This Board?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

la_kevin

USA
351 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2008 :  05:59:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is anybody good at setting up chat rooms? I was thinking that a voice chat would be good. I know that Yahoo or Paltalk has chat rooms which can be created to have a TMS title. Maybe something like "Mind Body Help Chat"? I think people can get better answers if they can speak on microphone to each other, or get real time text.

It can equally be a bad idea. My experience with chat is that people have a problem sticking to the subject of what the chat room is created for. And also people get obsessed with chatting to the point of it taking over their life, which might be a bad idea with a partly obsession based syndrome like TMS.

Is something like this needed?

Any thoughts on this?

---------------------------
"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans"- John Lennon

moose1

162 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  21:59:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by la_kevin
It can equally be a bad idea. My experience with chat is that people have a problem sticking to the subject of what the chat room is created for. And also people get obsessed with chatting to the point of it taking over their life, which might be a bad idea with a partly obsession based syndrome like TMS.

---------------------------
"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans"- John Lennon

i totally agree with this.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000