TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 I am thankful
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jena

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  17:40:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just wanted to say that the people on the TMS forum are so kind and caring. I recently went on a lymphoma forum and the people there make you feel like you shouldn't even be talking about anything. It made me realize how great all of you people are! I just wanted to say that to all of you. For those of you who do not know me I was cured of back pain and now suffer from severe anxiety, shortness of breath, and stomach ailments. Today I went for my first ct scan due to prominant lymphnodes and I get the results next week I am in an extreme high anxiety tension right now. I never thought feeling lymphnodes was a bad thing. I do notthink they are enlarged but i can just easily feel them. Anyway if this test comes out normal which I hope it does I can really focus on my TMS and anxiety. Im afraid I may have cancer I am 23 years old female and the ct scan was mainly to see if i have enlarged lymph nodes... due to the fact my upper abdomen is distended however my abdominal ultra sound showed nothing. anyway here I am just blabbing away just wanted to say I appreciate all of you and I hope everyone feels good today! I can help with back pain and muscle spasms people email me all the time so do not hesitate. God Bless

Penny

USA
364 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2008 :  08:48:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good luck with your scan, Jena. When it comes back normal (which I strongly believe it will) be careful that you don't find something else in your body to worry about. At one point in my experience with TMS, I focused on my enlarged lymphnodes, and was convinced I had soemthing wrong. Today--2 years later--I still have a couple swollen lymphnodes and I am completely well.

Take sweet care of yourself!

>|< Penny
"Feeling will get you closer to the truth of who you are than thinking."
~ Eckhart Tolle

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000