TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 square root of the PRObLeM = ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Baseball65

USA
734 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2008 :  06:18:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

2 + 2 = 4

The Earth is round.

A squared + B squared = C squared

One of the biggest traps I seem to fall into (and might be in right now....yep...I prolly am) Is the stuff I take for granted.Things that are so easy too understand , that I give them no thought.

Either A: I am thoughtless
B: They're not that easy to understand
or C: They're not that easy to understand
D: I am thoughtless

Obviously I'm trying to make a point, but I have found recently that it's the stuff that is so rote that it seems beneath my 'complicated' person to give the time to explore that is at the root of my TMS. It must be, because every time I take the time to add up 2+2, I end up recovering again...

But

I already KNOW that

Kristin

98 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2008 :  09:58:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You're right it's too obviously simple sometimes. I like to obfuscate. What a sham that is!
Go to Top of Page

winnieboo

USA
269 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2008 :  10:16:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes! You can pull out repressed emotions from the past and maybe that helps, but I think we TMSers are complicated thinkers and that the bottom line is that there's a stream of emotions that we've turned off, so to speak. We need to turn them back on by paying attention to them.
Go to Top of Page

scottjmurray

266 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2008 :  19:54:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dude yeah.

being complicated sucks. philosophy sucks. logic sucks. living in service to your head sucks.

it's better to just do nothing. spend most of your time screwing around, eating, sleeping, drinking, playing... you do fine.

just have fun and be yourself. never understood that until recently. the harder you try the harder you fall.

---
i'm not s#!t.
i'm champagne.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000