TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Urethritis... TMS?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MagicHands

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2008 :  17:49:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had unprotected sex about 3 years ago. a few days later it began burning in the tip when I peed. I tested negative for chlamydia/gonherrea/hiv. I was on 3 separate courses of antibiotics which didn't resolve it. Burning urination was the only symptom. It would get better or worse but never go away completely.

I've had doctors tell me I seem to have a low grade prostatitis going on, but 3 years straight of burning?

I had a cystoscopy (urethra/bladder/prostate exam) recently which found absolutely nothing but a boggy prostate

Has anyone experienced something similar?

mk6283

USA
272 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2008 :  20:51:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like a TMS equivalent. Symptom persistence for 3 years pretty much excludes anything else. I'm also assuming that you followed through to completion with your ID testing, etc.

Use protection!

Best,
MK

Edited by - mk6283 on 10/05/2008 20:57:51
Go to Top of Page

skizzik

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2008 :  03:48:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi magic,

You are actually a patient of Sarno right? Therefore, he'd take a call from you. I'd be interested to know what he thought. Why don't you give him a call and post his answer here?

Urinary problems are common tms equivs, I've had 2 bouts w/ prostatitis where tests showed nothing.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000