TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 A Bright Future
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

johnaccardi

USA
182 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2008 :  11:04:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can feel the power of the Sarno program, I believe in it, and I know it's going to work. I have been applying it very seriously now for about a month and see improvement. I know this thing is going to be gone within the next 6 months, and I couldn't be happier about that.

I'm only 19 and feel so blessed by God that he has taught me all this at such a young age. I feel like I'm ahead in life. I feel like if I do The Pathway and continue to apply it's methods and Sarno's methods to my life for the rest of my life, I should be very happy. I have this vision of the future; that the negative aspects of my personality will dull, that good things will come to me. I pretty much imagine and expect an amazing life. It feels good.

Anyway, my question is this. Am I making a mistake, is this some kind of false hope that will destroy me someday? Or is this very positive outlook a good thing?

Thanks,
John

mizlorinj

USA
490 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2008 :  11:36:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm happy you appreciate learning all of this at a young age. It truly is a blessing, John. I wish I knew all this at 20! But I didn't and that's ok; I'm grateful to have come across this great learning a bit later.

I was positive the programs would help me--when I read about each of them, I just KNEW they were right for me. And they worked wonderfully. I am grateful every day.

Visualization is good for you. You will learn this in the Solution program. Many psychologists are using this too. Picturing yourself pain-free or in a certain circumstance. Happy. Bottom line is again: you get what you focus on!

Don't second-guess yourself (hard habit to break, I know!). If you believe they will work (no doubting allowed! put a stop sign in front of your face when that thought creeps in!), they most certainly will!

Hugs to all!

Edited by - mizlorinj on 10/26/2008 11:37:35
Go to Top of Page

johnaccardi

USA
182 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2008 :  11:44:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Mizlorinj,

Thats the answer I wanted to hear. Do you still journal daily?
Go to Top of Page

RageSootheRatio

Canada
430 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2008 :  19:26:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John, your positive outlook is a VERY good thing. IF I ONLY KNEW AT 19 WHAT YOU ARE LEARNING !!!! I believe you have an extremely bright future ahead of you ... try to relax and enjoy what you have found, because yes you are extremely blessed to have found it at your age.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000