TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 quick question...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

roxygirl577

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2008 :  18:10:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
first of all...been applying sarno's method for about a month and seeing A LOT of improvement (neck pain, back pain, knee pain, stomach problems)

I have thrown away almost everything that "protects" me physically. Just yesterday I played soccer for the first time in 4 years because I've always been so scared that it would break me apart =] ...it was a very fun day.

my question is...I still use a memory foam neck pillow and i've thought about throwing it away so I don't focus on my neck pain at all. The only thing is, it's the most comfortable pillow I have ever used. It's perfect size and I love that it doesn't sink in or change shape. To me it's just a regular pillow. So if i'm not using it specifically for protection, do you think it's okay to still use it and still apply sarno 100% if it's just purely for comfort?

mk6283

USA
272 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2008 :  20:16:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha, of course you can. You can do whatever you want! Congratulations on the progress and best of luck on reaching 100%.

Best,
MK

Edited by - mk6283 on 10/26/2008 20:16:30
Go to Top of Page

roxygirl577

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2008 :  22:04:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks! =]

i know it might sound dumb, but I just want to make sure I do this right. =]
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic