TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 peripheral neuropathy[center][/center]
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JSFbco

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2008 :  22:04:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used Dr. Sarno's advice and completely healed myself from chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia. My mother has peripheral neuropathy that is not from diabetes and I believe it is TMS too. She has increasing numbness and pain in her feet and legs. She is open to the idea of TMS but can't quite believe because Dr. Sarno does not mention this particular illness. Does anyone have experience healing themselves from peripheral neuropathy as TMS? It would help her so much to hear somebody else had success. Thank you.

LuvtoSew

USA
327 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2009 :  06:16:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does she smoke? Are her feet swollen and are her legs and feet reddish? did they do doppler studies on her feet? One can't mentally heal themselves from peripheral neuropathy as far as I know.
Go to Top of Page

sue1012

USA
31 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2009 :  07:47:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there-I'm sorry I can't answer your question about the peripheral neuropathy, but I must be selfish and ask how long it took you to cure yourself of the chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia. I suffer from those ailments without much luck of curing myself thus far and am always encouraged to hear that people out there have cured themselves of those ailments. What did you do that helped the most? Thanks so much.

Sue
Go to Top of Page

drziggles

USA
292 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  19:12:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
True polyneuropathy is not TMS, but there are people with tingling and burning in the feet as a manifestation of TMS. EMG testing would be normal in those cases, as is the physical exam. good luck. naturally, consult your MD before making any medical decisions...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000