TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 M.Hueftle Book - "Get Rid of Pain.." & J.Sarno
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jasper175

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2009 :  11:40:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No I'm not comparing Monte and Sarno!
I'm writing to inform those who fall into the category where John Sarno says, "You'll need to speak with one of my therapists".

I've studied John Sarno 10 years now (all books and DVD), I spoke to him 3 times on the phone, but sadly his office hours don't work with my schedule.

The years of pain moved around, place to place and now I'm locked in only Shoulder, Skin itching and Occasional Right Knee. I have 3 herniated and 1 buldging disc. The pain is gone from that area thanks to Sarno.

However Monte Hueftle's book turned over a new rock of thinking for me. He quotes and believes in Sarno greatly. Perhaps I like how he explains his life of dealing with TMS. I like how he explains the Emotional Awareness.

No I'm not pain free yet, I just got the book, however my pain increased because my brain is realizing I'm On To It!

I highly suggest if you have been trying as I have, Get and read this book. And not I'm not related to him, I paid for it!

I also suggest read it with a TMS believing friend who is open and honest!

Rob (Jasper175)
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000