TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 The Divided Mind - Fibromyalgia Pain Treatment (2-
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nikita007

Spain
16 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  12:00:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Divided Mind - Fibromyalgia Pain Treatment (2-5) The Epidemic of Mindbody Disorders at You Tube.
Has anyone been able to hear parts 3 to 5?
It is so excellent to hear Sarno speak! Any more links to interviews of him?
Thanks a lot
Trine.

forestfortrees

393 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  12:08:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can find a great interview of Dr. Sarno by visiting the Wiki's Internet Resources page, scrolling down to where it says "From TV News reports:" and clicking on "interview with Dr. Sarno." (By the way, there are many other excellent and inspiring videos in that section.)

There are more good videos on the Video Gallery of the wiki.

I seem to be the "answer guy" today.

tmswiki.org
Go to Top of Page

forestfortrees

393 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  12:16:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
> Has anyone been able to hear parts 3 to 5?
I think that parts 3 to 5 haven't been released yet, though that is just a hunch.

By the way, for anyone who is interested in the videos that she mentioned, I've added them to the wiki's video gallery.
Go to Top of Page

nikita007

Spain
16 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  12:23:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks a lot for your replies! I just started re reading How to heal backpain 6 days ago! I read it in 1997 when I had minor problems with the back (and was cured after a couple of weeks), then forgot about the book when I had a muscular spasm now in my lower back 7 weeks ago/ one of those "my back went all out" (what the doctors call muscular contraccion or lumbago)...it was so scary that I was not able to remember the book. Now I am working hard on "talking" to my brain and the pain comes and goes, moves around, and I really feel my brain wants to give me a "fight" as it has found a very convenient strategy to keep unpleasant anger repressed. I try to give it a fight back, but sometimes on gets tired or feels a bit alone in the struggle so hearing Sarno speak is a real comfort (makes it even more real than the book).

Again thanks a lot for your replies! It is so comforting to know others out there who also believe in Sarno and fight to get better with his program.
Go to Top of Page

forestfortrees

393 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  14:08:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad to help.

> It is so comforting to know others out there who also
> believe in Sarno and fight to get better with his program.
You are definitely not alone here. Everybody on this board is either in the same boat or has healed already and is just encouraging others.

tmswiki.org
Go to Top of Page

nikita007

Spain
16 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  14:02:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks!!! all the parts are there today! I am soo happy
Go to Top of Page

nikita007

Spain
16 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2009 :  04:08:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just want to say that I am so well now and that those nights reading and listening to Sarno were crucial!!!!!
What has helped me stay pain free is that I go now and see a Jungian analyst once a week! I recommend it to anyone :=)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000