TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Hip Bursitis
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

almost there

109 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2009 :  09:34:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello to Everyone....
Haven't visited this forum in quite awhile....quiet, painfree period...
Nice to see so many familiar names posting....
Thursday, Nov.5,09 started a new painful episode in my life....excruciating pain in my left hip....I went to a Chiropractor at the suggestion of a friend....even though I have never been to one and am not sure I believe in them.....I was desparate...I also thought he would do something and I would walk out cured....wrong!
After three visits I was not any better....maybe even worse...I had hip and lumbar spine x-rays taken....all negative for pathology...I went to an Orthopedic Surgeon who diagnosed "greater trochanter bursitis" and injected my hip with cortisone...nothing...then I called and spoke to my primary physician 5 days later....he ordered the 6 day prednisone packet (which) I am taking and a different pain medication (which did nothing for the pain, only made me feel drugged).....physical therapy has been mentioned as something in my future....nothing is helping so this morning I've come here.....
I am a logtime TMS sufferer (on and off) and believer....
I've come for support...
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000