TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 runningpain.com update - A message from Monte
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Monte

USA
125 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2009 :  10:27:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
December 29th Update

Hello Everyone,

Here is a review of the 2009 updates. Below is a brief summary of each update. Use this link to read the complete update.
www.runningpain.com/updates.html

View the video series at:
www.runningpain.com/tmsvideos.html

Practice the following truth. Healing is Change, Healing is a Present time activity and you have the Power to be present and to change.

Stay the course,

Monte Hueftle
TMS Mind Body Coach
818-486-8525

----------------------------------------------------------------------
February 18th
Your Body Is An Extension of Your Thoughts and Think Clean Strategies. Your Body Is An Extension of Your Thoughts. This is Truth.
What you think and feel and what you get back is always a match. And so, if you want to get something different, you somehow have to generate different feelings…

March 11th
Deny the old chronic patterns while creating new patterns…

April 8th
Your emotion or what you are feeling is your indicator of where your thoughts, behaviors, attitudes and beliefs are focused…

April 23rd
Allow - To let do or happen; permit: To offer a possibility; make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen;
Resist - To strive to fend off or offset the actions, effects, or force of; To remain firm against the actions, effects, or force of; withstand;

Remember you are deliberately guiding/focusing your thoughts. You can choose to remain in worry or you can choose to direct out of it. This applies to every chronic pattern that you have...

May 6th
Time to take a break from all of this Think Psychological, Think Clean, and redirecting of thoughts and behaviors.

This break, if you practice it, can be the most significant and efficient treatment for reversing your physical pain disorder.

Keep it Simple!
If I could communicate only one key to reversing this pain disorder to you, it would be this: Keep it simple and be present.
Where is your Attention?...

May 20th
Root Lock Practice…

May 28th
Surrender is a big, huge deal in helping you heal from TMS pain.
Surrender means to bring to an end the fight or struggle. In many ways in can be seen as a negative…

June 10th
Do you know where your thought energy is going everyday? How much is productive (available to help you heal) and how much is wasted (creating inner tension/pain and not available to help you)!

Old chronic thought patterns are creating inner tension, repressing emotional energy and this is being manifested into pain and other symptoms. Do you have any idea how much energy you are losing!...

June 23rd – Part 1 of 2
Do you have the power to create health or create a healing experience? Yes, you absolutely do.

So if we do have this power, where are we going wrong? Why are you not healing from this chronic physical pain disorder? Does it mean that some of us can and some can’t? No, it doesn’t.

First, understand that reversing this pain disorder is not wishful thinking and it is not intellectually “getting it”. Each of us has the power to create health and heal from this disorder but realize that creating health is a disciplined art and most of us have very undisciplined minds when it comes to changing thought and behavior patterns...

June 30th – Part 2 of 2
You have the power to create and you have the discipline to stay with it and see it through. Your power to
create begins when you receive your instructions.

A. Change the way you think.
B. Change the way you deal with people.
C. Change the way you deal with yourself.

My hope is that you can understand, accept and begin to implement a very profound truth. Change is Power. Our work is to take this power of change and run it through the whole of our life. What does that mean?...

July 21st
Emotions link our body and our mind! This is truth. TMS or tension/inner-stress induced pain are physical pain disorders that are caused by psychological factors. One of the key psychological factors in this disorder is repressed emotions.

Understanding repressed emotions and how to un-repress them is where a lot of people get stuck. First they get stuck in trying to find repressed emotions. Next people get stuck trying to feel or experience emotions. The bigger challenge though is that many of you are misinformed about the act of repression. Most people do not know how they repress emotional energy and thus are not able to experience them either…

August 4th
How does a person who accepts the TMS diagnosis and the psychological causes operate on a daily basis? How do we think clean, think psychological, be mindful, practice root lock, listen to our chronic thought patterns and investigate our feelings in the course of our daily life routine, in a way that reverses this pain disorder? I hope to share this with you today in a way that you can immediately begin to implement with successful results.
Keep at top of mind that we are always, always, always communicating to the pain disorder and the distraction strategy.

August 11th
This update is geared towards runners or active people who are battling what they think are over-use injuries, muscle imbalances, or having a body that is out of alignment…

August 25th
Can we align our mental and emotional energy to help end pain cycles and reverse a physical pain disorder caused by psychological factors?
Alignment: the act of aligning or state of being aligned, to be in or come into precise adjustment or correct relative position.
Just as your car runs more efficiently and requires less energy to go faster when the wheels are in perfect alignment, your body performs better when your thoughts, feelings and emotions are aligned and in balance. Aligning your personality and attitudes to be more open and flexible is a great way to become more conscious of your emotional energy in your body and whether it is open and feeling good or stuck and painful.
It is helpful to realize that as you align the energy of your personality to be more open, flexible and balanced, simultaneously this same energy is in your body becoming more open and flexible and balanced!
How do we start aligning?...

September 7th
Nothing is more important than how you feel and it is a given that you want to feel good in every area of your life.
How successful are you being and doing at feeling good?
We measure our success in terms of personal comfort, material accumulations and feeling secure, this physical pain disorder measures your success by how much you have learned and by if you are actually applying what you have learned!
When your life experiences and your body are telling you “yes I feel good, life is great”, of course this means to stay on the path that you are on because it is working, but when the message is “why am I in such pain, this sucks, how am I ever going to feel good again, who can fix me”, this is a perfect indicator that what you are doing or being is not working and you should seriously think about changing what you are doing or how you are doing it…

September 23rd
Earnest Practice - What am I feeling dilemma - Strategy for the big, huge event *
Practicing in earnest - This is practice with a purposeful and sincere intent, which is quite different than, I'll try this and see if it works. Always keep at top of mind that this is a chronic, physical pain disorder caused by our daily, moment-to-moment, chronic behaviors and thoughts. These chronic behaviors and thoughts are doing two things: 1) Generating inner tension

2) Repressing emotional energy. In each case our nervous system is responding to the over-stimulation by initiating pain symptoms and other mindbody symptoms.
In healing from physical pain and other symptoms caused by psychological factors we are encouraged to engage in earnest practice that will help to train our mind to be less distracted, deliberately choose more open, allowing and flexible thoughts, attitudes and behaviors and to become more mindful more of the time. Each of these practices communicates balance, alignment, and openness to our nervous system. Our nervous system responds by communicating these qualities throughout our system automatically and without our intervention…

October 7th
Do you believe that the energy you are giving out through your thoughts and behaviors is in alignment with what you desire to experience in your physical body?

Genuinely give this question your honest evaluation. Are the ways that you are thinking and behaving a match with the way you want your body to feel? Can you even tell?

Remember, TMS or inner-stress induced pain is a chronic pain (and other nervous system symptoms) disorder that is caused by our behavior and thought patterns. Our behaviors and thoughts are doing two big huge things: 1. Generating tension that is being communicated to our nervous system and then manifesting into pain and other symptoms. 2. Repressing emotional energy (emotions) that is also being communicated to our nervous system and then manifesting into pain and other symptoms.

How can you tell if your behavior/thought patterns are a match with how you desire your body to be/feel? You are living it right now!...

October 21st
I hope you have 5 minutes to review this update. I am going to discuss severe TMS, express a small rant and I am providing a really nice healing story about disabling, chronic back pain form Caroline Myss's new book, Defy Gravity.

How do I treat severe TMS?...

November Update -1
In this update we have some heavy therapy stuff to tell you about, a crazy plantar facisiitis story and I am introducing you to the Three-Pronged TMS Attack.

What are you holding on to or you may ask what are you afraid to let go of? Genuinely think about this—journal about it!

This is a true story about language and intuitive guidance...

November 24th
Why, when people go on a diet to lose weight, do they often regain the lost weight back plus extra pounds? They reward themselves when they reach their goal by releasing their discipline and knowledge of diet/nutrition and they return to their old eating habits.

In TMS you should not learn and practice how to heal the physical pain in your body for one goal, becoming pain free, because that assumes that once your goal is met, all the practice of thinking psychological, thinking clean, becoming more present and learning about your emotional energy can now be discontinued. This is how so many get stuck, plateau, fall back, continue searching, begin doubting, and prolong the tms pain cycle.

December 9th
The 3-Pronged Lifestyle Approach to Living with TMS

What if I were to tell you that you are going to live with TMS for the rest of your life—would you be able to accept that or would you fight it?

It is truth that you are living with this chronic disorder that produces pain and other symptoms today and it will continue to live with you every day for the rest of your life. Accepting this truth provides a psychological improvement and significant shift in how you choose to reverse the symptoms in this disorder. It allows you to begin living your life versus treating a disorder to become symptom-free so that you can start living your life. Get that truth, digest this and let it sink into your consciousness.
It doesn’t mean however that pain and other symptoms are going to be a part of your daily life…

December 20th
What is Think Clean – It is the transforming therapy in TMS. It is the quality of energy you communicate to your nervous system and it is this quality of energy that reverses TMS pain and other symptoms.

Think Clean is not Pollyannaish thinking, positive thoughts and it is not a way to avoid or deny your feelings.
Think Clean is a process and it is a practice with a few parts:..

www.runningpain.com/updates.html

www.runningpain.com/tmsvideos.html

Monte Hueftle
monte@runningpain.com

patils

72 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2009 :  01:36:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Monte,

This is really excellent stuff you have provided over a year and it will be really helpful for all.

Since you have suffered from TMS, you can understand very clearely about emotional situation of sufferer than many doctors who are doing research without undergoing this truma.

I have only one suggestion for thinking clean is :

We cannot think clean unless we are pure at heart. Pure heart can easily control mind. So without purity at heart and practising " think clean" will be really forceful activity and may produce stress. This is my personal opinion.

And regarding surrender. Surrender means surrender to divine and this will not happen in a day or year. It requires sincere effort till we cross region of ego and surrender everything to divine.
It is most egoless state and cannot be reached by preaching and by intelluctial understanding. The way to surrender is through heart and not through head.

Thanks Monte again and Happy New year to you.

Sachin

When all medicines fail, Meditation will help.

Edited by - patils on 12/30/2009 01:51:20
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000