TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 hello again
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pericakralj

77 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2010 :  14:19:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everybody.

Havent been ere for a while.I was fighint my battle with Tms from march last year.And i had a lot of succes.

First i had major anxiety,and then all kind of GI problems.Anxiety was terible,worst thing i have ever expirienced.I had pain in my stomach,nusea,bloating....All went away,slowly but surely.

BUT,

SInce i have compleatly stop worinig about my stomach,and lost fear of everything concearning my past state,i developed a little pain in lower back.I tought i did something wrong in gym so i didnt worry much.As i did that ,pain stoped,but every time i played soccer after that i would have a litte pain in my back.But it would always left after a couple days.In mean time i had stomach pains but 97%less then before.Finally stomach pains compleatly stoped,and i startded to pay attenytion to my back.After that,it became A bit more painfull.that was 2 weeks ago.Then i went to winter vacation last week and i ride snowboard every day,falling ,jumping,turning,with no pain.but when i came back home,pain come back again.It is in m lower back when i bend over,and when i sit in my car i have pians,in my leg and groin moving from side to side,and from leg to leg.I know that moving is TMS but i am a little afraid because i never expirienced back pain.

What do you all think?

Symptom imperative or what?

HilaryN

United Kingdom
879 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2010 :  15:54:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there, peri, welcome back.

It does rather sound like it - with the proviso that you should always get new symptoms checked out by your doctor.

Hilary N
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000