TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Insomnia......a result of anxiety
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

catspine

USA
239 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2010 :  13:42:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Suzanna
Congratulations! You know that if you were given the position you probably deserve it no matter what . Your worries are maybe stemming from the pressure they put on you to test you and because it is the standard procedure but I think that if you trust yourself to be good enough you'll be okay although employers like to have you on edge all the time. Just let them believe they got that and have a good night sleep.
You can still accomplish a lot with 4 hours of sleep even if you 'll experience fading as the day goes by because you can reserve the good hours for the most important tasks and ease it out towards the end.
I can not imagine why you would worry about your health as apparently all this time you managed to get by and do everything you need to do in spite of the insomnia. You sound in pretty good health to me to be able to do that .
Remember to turn down the sensitivity of the sensors a bit( the fear) because nothing really happens when it's on too high except worrying for nothing... an other trick is to deal with one thing at a time and then with the next one and so on if you want to be efficient; It is the accumulation of unfinished tasks or the prospect of having too much to do that drives one mad and worried...

And if you want to be on the safe side manage your sleep like you would your income ... don't spend more than you earn unless you can talk your brain into doing it safely.

I could recommend a few books about sleeping disorders to read before bed time but they would probably put you to sleep
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000