TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 Success Stories
 Gone? Or Is the brain continuing to confuse me.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MichaelB

USA
79 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2012 :  22:54:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Interestingly I got up this morning realizing that I am at the end of a very stressful situation of being an executor to a will. The stress started about the same time that I got a strange symptom with my ankle. Today is almost the finish of the executor job. Just a little to go, but the really big stuff is over. I've been studying Steve's book ( page 49 today) and looking at this site. All of a sudden this morning- - - no symptoms!! Tomorrow may go back to symptoms, but today no pain! I will continue to read Steve's book. It is the best book on TMS that I have read. I will give you a report in the following day. Thank you for all the help that so many of you have spoken of. I think it has had a positive effect. At the very worse the symptoms will return and at least today they are gone. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

drh7900

USA
194 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2012 :  12:11:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awesome news, MichaelB! Now here's the hard part. Stop paying attention to how it hurts or doesn't hurt. Don't let it bother you or distract you or take up any space in your mind...if it can't bother you, it won't stick around.

I'm having my pain-free moments, too! The problem is that when I realize it I start taking a mental inventory of how I'm feeling all over and my brain takes that opportunity to make things hurt again...but I'm getting there!

--
Dustin
Go to Top of Page

MichaelB

USA
79 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2012 :  19:21:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good point Dustin. Following day and all is well. Am starting to do a little extra exercise. Just a little at a time. Page 55 of Steve's book today. Really a good book. I like Steve.. He has a lots more patience than I. Again thank you to all who write in this blog. I get a lot of knowledge out of your writings. And thank you Steve.
Michael B
Go to Top of Page

MichaelB

USA
79 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2012 :  21:38:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Still hanging in there and in general I feel better. I am reading Steve's book and he mentions that he slowly got better and worked out despite the pain and realized that he was making headway. This is also happening to me. I still hurt but the location changes and gets a little better each day. I really think Steve knows what he's talking about and for that reason I shall continue to follow his example. Up to page 97 in Steve's book . Wish me well. And thanks for letting me speak.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000