TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Nicole Sach's "TRUTH" Book Meetup @ Wiki
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2014 :  09:13:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Discussing: The Meaning of Truth , by Nicole Sachs: Tues July 29

Forest TMS Guru

Hey everyone,

I'm happy to announce that starting Tuesday July 29, the call-in discussion group will begin discussing the book The Meaning of Truth by Nicole J. Sachs, LCSW, a TMS therapist and former patient of Dr. Sarno. The book is available on Amazon.com as a paperback or as an eBook (Kindle).

Last year, I had the opportunity to interview Nicole and hear her inspiring TMS recovery story. Here's the full interview:

(Read the original thread)#8203;

More recently, Mermaid started a great thread about The Meaning of Truth, which Nicole posted in:
http://www.tmswiki.org/forum/threads/the-meaning-of-truth-nicole-j-sachs.3667/

Nicole has also offered to join the discussion group periodically as we discuss her book to offer additional insight and answer specific questions. After we finish discussing her book, we will then host a special event with Nicole, similar to the March 25 event with Steve Ozanich.

I hope you'll join us on the 29th as we start our discussion of Nicole's book!

Forest, Tuesday at 9:40 AM Report

==================================================================

Nicole J. Sachs LCSW Therapist and TMS Author

Thank you Forest, for this exciting opportunity! I will try my best to call in every single week, and show my support to anyone who is struggling. I look forward to meeting you all! Much love... n.

Nicole J. Sachs LCSW, Yesterday at 8:10 PM

Edited by - tennis tom on 07/17/2014 09:25:30

forestfortrees

393 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2014 :  14:50:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heya, TT, thanks so much for posting this! Spreading the word about events like this is one of the most time-consuming parts of making them happen, yet it is always the case of the more the merrier. I dropped by yesterday to make a post, and was glad to see that one was already up.

I'm super excited that Nicole is planning to join us. She was one of the original people who told their stories during the alumni panels that Dr. Sarno used to run for his patients. I figure that if Dr. Sarno referred his patients to her for psychotherapy and if she told her success story at his alumni panels, she must really know her stuff.

Her enthusiasm for the work is palpable and contagious. The last time we talked, she said that she planned to join the entire call throughout all of August, which I think is pretty inspiring.

She and I have a call scheduled for Sunday night to work out the details of the format of the calls, but I expect the Tuesday calls to be very informal and a terrific opportunity to ask questions of her. She has said that she wants people to have time to share their own experiences and to make it a more interactive discussion, so if anyone has ever wanted to get feedback from a Sarno therapist (for free no less!) now would be a good time.

In later weeks, we will be responding to specific chapters of the book and it will be more like a book group. No one has to have done the reading or even own the book to participate in any of the calls, but this Tuesday's call will be special in that we won't be discussing any chapters at all. In this sense, it will be a perfect call for someone who doesn't have the book.

To join in, anyone can call 1 201-479-4595 and enter pin code 18311499 followed by the pound symbol when prompted. It's quite simple. Most people call in at about 10 minutes of 9 PM, ET, but you can really call in whenever you want. It's a pretty laid back and friendly group and we're always happy to have new people join us.

If you want to learn more about the book, we just put up a book page:
http://www.tmswiki.org/ppd/The_Meaning_of_Truth

Nicole's website is:
http://meaningoftruthbook.com/

It's also go 5 stars on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1482004232/

I think it's hilarious that the "TMS guru" label came along when you pasted in the text . Thanks again for your help in spreading the word, TT.

My Video Success Story
www.thankyoudrsarno.org
Go to Top of Page

forestfortrees

393 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2014 :  13:41:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heya, everyone, if anyone would like a free autographed paperback copy of Nicole's book, we're giving away two more copies:
http://www.tmswiki.org/forum/threads/two-more-copies-of-nicole-sachs-book-reply-to-enter.5341/

Here is a review of last night's call-in: Don't miss next week's call-in. It looks like Nicole will be calling in most Tuesdays for the next month. A recording of most of last night's call will be posted in the official announcement thread on the TMS Wiki's forum on Tuesday. (If anyone wants me to post it over here, I'm happy to do so, too. )

Thanks everyone for helping to keep the TMS flame alive!

Best,
Forest

My Video Success Story
www.thankyoudrsarno.org
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000