TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Great news for me... I have to share them with you
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2014 :  13:26:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Today I read something very enlighting (from a Dr Sarno's book):

"I now believe that the physical restrictions imposed by TMS are much more important than the pain, thus making it imperative that the patient gradually overcome them. If patients cannot do this they are doomed to have recurrences of pain......One has to confront TMS, fight it, or the symptoms will continue. Losing one's fear and resuming normal physical activity is possibly the most important part of the therapeutic process"

When I read it, my pain dissappear almost instantly. And then all make sence. Of course I'm having a relapse. I never been able to resume all my phisical activities. I still fear some. I will overcome the fear, I'm sure...

Forget RSI, RSD or CRPS, Neuropathic pain, phantom limb pain, ALL CHRONIC PAIN IS TMS, and life is beautiful.

Thank you guys,

Thank you DR SARNO,

Filipe

And sorry for so many questions and posts :)

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2014 :  07:19:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by filipe

"... making it imperative that the patient gradually overcome them. If patients cannot do this they are doomed to have recurrences of pain...

...One has to confront TMS, fight it, or the symptoms will continue. Losing one's fear and resuming normal physical activity is possibly the most important part of the therapeutic process"

...When I read it, my pain dissappear almost instantly.

GREAT POINTS FILIPE!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000