TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Free individual session with Nicole Sachs, LCSW
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

forestfortrees

393 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2014 :  13:39:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heya, TMSHelp peeps,

For the last 9 weeks, the TMS Wiki's TMS book discussion group has been discussing The Meaning of Truth, the new book by Sarno patient and psychotherapist Nicole Sachs, LCSW (free recordings are available at either of the above links). Nicole has generously offered to do individual consultations with TMSers who call in and want help with their own case.

The consultations will be similar to the consultations we did a couple of years ago with Alan Gordon in that they will be part of the regular Tuesday night discussions. We are still working out the details, but if you get in touch, I can provide more details.

After years on Dr. Sarno's Alumni panels and with her own TMS book, Nicole has a busy schedule of therapy with TMS clients. This opportunity will not be available for long. If you would like a free session with her, please post in this thread or email me at forestfortreesweb@gmail.com .

Incidentally, if anyone would be interested in helping lead a discussion of a specific book, we are always looking for new directions to go in. Drop me a line.

Best,
Forest

My Video Success Story
www.thankyoudrsarno.org

Edited by - forestfortrees on 09/28/2014 20:25:55
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000