TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 DELETED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

andy64tms

USA
589 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2014 :  11:56:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DELETED

Edited by - andy64tms on 12/20/2014 15:46:53

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2014 :  09:12:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Andy, I'm half way through your post about your wife's knee surgery, I'm excited to read the rest of the story, but right now I'm popping my big rx strength Tylenol, followed in a half hour by an Aleve. I'm playing doubles tennis at nine with a legend in the 80's age group. I'm using a cane to get there and have to do a yoga maneuver to get into my track car since the top is up. Afterwards I'll run in the pool for half an hour so I can walk again.

I'm down in the desert now and have to hurry back to NorCal for an RFA procedure that cauterizes the nerve that causes the pain. I'll be driving the 600+ miles in one leg & on one leg figuratively and look forward to the drive--no pain while sitting. It's pretty new and their will be other doctors watching to learn the procedure. Anything that works! I'll read the rest of your post later.

Cheers,
tt
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2014 :  07:12:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by andy64tms

...Personally, I stop at every rest stop I can to take a widdle (BPH), I do yoga stretches against a tree or lamp post. People might think I’m saying prayers or having sex with the tree, but I think I may be satisfying my HPA Axis. Big words for a simple TMSr!

Try Flomax for urinary urgency, I hardly ever need it anymore, just knowing it's in the glove box sets my TMS mind at ease. When you pull over on the road and hide behind the passenger door everyone knows what you're doing. I have my favorite rest stop in Oregon, I always make a point of stopping at it even if I don't have to go. It's a great loo on a lake near a boat launch. I'll have to get the name of the rest-stop, I highly recommend it.

I must be a schmuck or something, yesterday a "buddy" came by and offered me a ride in his new Ferrari 458 Italia. I declined, couldn't get excited about it since it was a hard-top and an automatic, paddle shifter, no clutch, boring.

I'll be in transit, I'll take a look at your other post about your wife's knee surgery when I get back-up to Norcal.

Did good yesterday on the courts, won a rec doubles match against the #1 player in the US and #4 in the world in the 85's. He's giving away about three age groups to me but I am playing on one leg, and walking to the court using a cane--that's always good for getting into their heads. Served big to win the tie-break.

Cheers,
tt

Edited by - tennis tom on 11/16/2014 07:14:57
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000