TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 njoy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

forestfortrees

393 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2015 :  19:27:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone,

With a very heavy heart, I'd like to share with you a message posted earlier today by njoy's son on the other forum.

quote:
Hello,

I am njoy's son. It is with a heavy heart and great regret that I have to inform you that she passed away May 1st from a heart attack. I know she liked this forum very much and considered many people here her close friends. She would often talk about people here and conversations she had with you. It is for this reason I thought I should inform you. Please remember her in your thoughts and prayers.

njoy was a very special person and will be well missed. I loved her sense of humor, her spunky and self-deprecating wisdom, her giving heart, and her sense of adventure. She was a frequent caller (especially during the earlier meetings) into our TMS Discussion group, and I think that those qualities all showed through. Her advice was quirky and helped put things into perspective.

This forum was also very important to njoy and I thought that people would want to know the news. njoy was a true old timer here, going back more than a decade, using different usernames. She also used the username "cheeryquery" quite a while back.

She spent a number of years as an ESL teacher in China and used to tell wonderful stories about it. She lived in a small house up in a very rural area of BC and I found her relationship with her husband to be a nice model of how two people can make each other's life that much brighter. She started our IFS mailing list and was working on a book to help promote the nonprofit. Sadly, the book will never be released now.

A great person and a lot of fun. I will miss her.

Her TMSHelp profile page is here:
http://tmshelp.com/forum/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=1343

Forest
My Video Success Story
www.thankyoudrsarno.org

Edited by - forestfortrees on 05/19/2015 19:31:23

MatthewNJ

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2015 :  17:46:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Forest,

Thanks for sharing this. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family

Matthew

Matthew
Less activated, more regulated and more resilient.
Ferretsx3@comcast.net

Organizer of TMSwiki.org/chat
Go to Top of Page

andy64tms

USA
589 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2015 :  11:56:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Njoy was an inspiration to me. I have read many of her posts, but we had a brief discussion only once, it was humorous and delightful. Thinking if her and her family at this time.

Andy
Past TMS Experience in 2000, with success.
Charlie Horse on neck for 20 years, is almost gone.
Books:
Healing Back Pain
Unlearn your Pain
The Great Pain Deception
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000