TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Stigmata
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

icelikeaninja

USA
316 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2015 :  12:09:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is this a form on TMS where people receive the same injuries as Jesus Christ?

I am began to think I am going crazy because for the last 3 months I ve been paranoid about getting bed bugs in my apartment. No particular reason to think it but at the height when I was really paranoid about it i noticed dozen of itchy bites along my arms and torso.

When I stopped thinking about the the bites I was thinking about "Pink Eye" and lo and behold I have woken up with two watery itchy eyes.

The bites have stopped as of last week.

I feel like I am going crazy by putting these things together but in all instances I feel like I "thought" them up.

Anybody relate?

**Sure I can lay down on a bed of nails and not have pain but why am I having back pain when laying down on a soft mattress?

altherunner

Canada
511 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2015 :  20:44:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe you could think up a being that likes to clean up your house, like a tidy tulpa. You could rent him out to friends.
Go to Top of Page

icelikeaninja

USA
316 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2015 :  22:40:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My apartment is spotless that's the thing. The most I've found was a spider or two under the bed.

**Sure I can lay down on a bed of nails and not have pain but why am I having back pain when laying down on a soft mattress?
Go to Top of Page

icelikeaninja

USA
316 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2015 :  22:42:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pink eye is gone by the way . I guess it only lasted 16 hours

Go to Top of Page

summabody

Canada
27 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2015 :  17:51:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We can develop physical symptoms and sensations by the power of suggestion, for sure. If given by a doctor we call it a nocebo. And we can certainly do it to ourselves if our subconscious is "listening" at the time.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000