TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 As of October 1, 2015 I will be healed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

music321

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2015 :  23:05:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can feel a surge of emotion as I write this. It's the feeling of going somewhere wonderful, yet being fearful of a new beginning. For years, I had one symptom of TMS replaced by another. As of January First of this year, I believed that this was to be the year that I "recovered my strength". I gained more strength and put on more muscle in the first three months of this year than I had in a while. Things were going in a good direction, but I was not happy. For years I told myself that "if only I could do a certain physical thing, I'd be happy and fulfilled". Well, I had gained some physical ability, but I was miserable.

Recently, the gains that I made earlier this year began to be erased. I "injured" my knees, and have not been walking much over the past month. I came to this site and realized that this is TMS, not an injury. I now realize that I never needed to "recover my strength". Strength will come naturally when I am healed. Healing consists of my nervous system re-wiring itself to the point where I'm no longer tired, in pain, foggy-headed, etc.

The rewiring of my nervous system begins right now. It is happening through conscious will. As of October 1, 2015, I will be healed. I will be well.

You can join me if you want to. Right now, tell yourself that in six weeks, you will be well. Stop posting. Decide to be well, and be well. It's that simple.

It's up to YOU to decide that you will join me.

As for me, I'll be running!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000