TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Pranic healing - who needs pills?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2015 :  06:44:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gwcVYya4f4&list=PLKYeoWA75dyzdqB0Kcexas2ecUI-3vALb

Wavy Soul

USA
779 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2015 :  00:40:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, the thing that has helped me more than anything with building real health (in addition to releasing fakeTMS illness!) is pranic healing - various forms of energy work like chi gung. I don’t go to anyone (although I have done - I just didn’t find it lasted). I just do it myself.

I’m sure there are chi gung (qi gong) teachers in Portugal and also on YouTube. I just do certain simple moves and my body starts shaking and moving of its own accord and I feel much better.

Love is the answer, whatever the question
Go to Top of Page

altherunner

Canada
511 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2015 :  22:06:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also did chi gung, I was told about by a friend, then read a book about it and practiced it on my own. The book I read was The Way of Energy, by Lam Kam Chuen. He is on youtube and in most libraries,
Go to Top of Page

fredamir

87 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2015 :  14:47:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Filipe. A frined with a serious liver problem just contacted me looking for a natural cure. I will send him this information.

Fred Amir
www.rapidrecovery.net
Go to Top of Page

RageSootheRatio

Canada
430 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2015 :  08:04:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Filipe,

thanks for this ! very interesting. It very much reminds me of the "Therapeutic Touch" (TT) technique which is used by Registered Nurses in North America (and maybe Europe too, not sure how far it has spread.) The TT probably originally came from Pranic Healing or related healing modality.

For myself, I have also done Reiki and Chi Gung too. Also NEI Gung, which is kind of like the "father" of tai chi / chi kung. I have found the energy work all very helpful, especially from "the Water Tradition" lately. I have been using the work of Bruce Frantzis (his web site is www.energyarts.com and he has many free resources and he's also written lots of books.
The "water tradition" is a more gentle, nurturing approach, like water can smoothe stones over time very gradually. (Unlike the more "aggressive" FIRE tradition of say standard North Americans, where we are very driven and ... strained!)

(Also Filipe .. hope you saw my reply to you in that other thread.)

Wavy Soul ... I really appreciated your comments too. What you said about your body starting shaking and moving of its own accord made me think you had instinctively tapped into the practice called "Flowing Breeze Swaying Willow." I have been interested in finding some instruction about that, but you seem to have developed it for yourself naturally.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000