TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 is it possible?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

smoothd

29 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2015 :  11:31:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is it possible that sever tms oxygen deprivation to a nerve can damage it permanently? i have non stop nerve pain + sciatica for two years...
if this is true i prefer to kill my self as soon as possible

Edited by - smoothd on 10/08/2015 12:17:59

fredamir

87 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2015 :  18:02:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For more than a year and half I had sciatica in and then in both legs. It was extremely painful. My sciatic was irritated all the time. My feet felt heavy and painful. My right leg used to lock up after walking a 100 feet or so.

Yet there was no permanent damage of any kind and I recovered very quickly once I learned about TMS. The sciatica was so bad I could barely do up two steps. Once I developed my recovery plan within two days no only sciatica was eliminated I went up 17 steps. It was a glorious moment.

Don't let pain, fear and worry control you. To overcome TMS you need to stay in charge. For strategies that work, join me for the Rapid Recovery workshop on October 24.

http://www.tmshelp.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9780

Fred Amir
www.rapidrecovery.net
Go to Top of Page

smoothd

29 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2015 :  00:31:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by fredamir

For more than a year and half I had sciatica in and then in both legs. It was extremely painful. My sciatic was irritated all the time. My feet felt heavy and painful. My right leg used to lock up after walking a 100 feet or so.

Yet there was no permanent damage of any kind and I recovered very quickly once I learned about TMS. The sciatica was so bad I could barely do up two steps. Once I developed my recovery plan within two days no only sciatica was eliminated I went up 17 steps. It was a glorious moment.

Don't let pain, fear and worry control you. To overcome TMS you need to stay in charge. For strategies that work, join me for the Rapid Recovery workshop on October 24.

http://www.tmshelp.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9780

Fred Amir
www.rapidrecovery.net

is it possible for tms to generate pain in thigh and hip?
after 1.5 years of back and leg pain ive started to have thigh and hip pain also and sometimes it feels like my hip joint is so pulled that it is going to dislocate witch is extremly bizzar feeling, i had no trauma there
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2015 :  10:24:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

"...there are so many things little and big that are tms, I wouldn't have time to write about all of them": Told to icelikeaninja by Dr. Sarno
Go to Top of Page

fredamir

87 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2015 :  21:33:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ditto to what Tom wrote.

I remember hearing clicking sounds coming from my joints which added to my worries of what part of my body was going to fall apart next!

. Subconscious will come up with all kinds of tricks to keep you from facing your rage.

Fred Amir
www.rapidrecovery.net
Go to Top of Page

gazelle

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2015 :  05:37:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I find depression and thoughts of suicide (although never a serious consideration because I have dependents) my precursor to TMS. It is halfway toward an injury. I am angry, suppressing it and feel depressed. Then I want a way out and think suicide. It is all my inner child so so angry about things now working out like I want it to.

So think of those feelings as TMS too. A distraction. From the description of your background you have plenty to be angry about - so get really angry. Write it all down, paint it, bore your psychologist, just make sure you get it out of your body. I swear it feels worse than the pain for me. When I feel angry I KNOW why I have TMS - because I hate feeling angry. But you know what? If you truly feel it, and don't suppress it and distract yourself, that anger does pass. It just eventually gets boring. Writing anger, rage and hatred on a notepad can get really boring.

And then you'll be one step closer, if not totally, pain free.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000