TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

smoothd

29 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2015 :  12:16:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sorry for multiply threads but i have many thing i have to figure out i hope its ok

since ive started acknowledging tms 1 month ago ive started to have some weird things happening besides my low back sciatica for 1.8 years...

i had 3 days of very strong vertigo and wanting to throw up (never had this)

i also now for a week have stabbing sensations all over my body, in my head, legs everywhere! its like electric pulses in random places very very painful its like medieval torture...

i also have random body parts getting numb for no purpose , i can sit normally and suddenly i have my leg or arm getting total numb and dead...

i try to stay calm about it and tell myself its my mind trying to pull its last tricks on me to make me scared again.. but im not...

the thing is that i dont know if thats normal because my back pain almost doesnt move an inch... is that a good sign guys or am i heading in the wrong way?

Edited by - smoothd on 10/15/2015 12:20:37

fredamir

87 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2015 :  18:32:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Those and many more symptoms (TMS equivalents) may be coming your way. I went through it when I was recovering.

Unless something serious, like a car accident, has happened,causing your symptoms just keep moving forward with your life. In time these will go away. When in doubt keep the following in mind:

Q: So how do I know whether my back pain is due to an injury or is from tension?
A: If any of the following conditions exist, you probably have TMS:
1.The pain persists or recurs or both, despite rest and various treatments.
2.The pain has no clear cause or can be attributed only to a physical incident that happened a while back, such as lifting an object two weeks earlier.
3.The pain is attributed to a routine activity, such as driving, sitting too long, mowing the lawn, or playing golf.
4.The pain pattern matches TMS: You hurt or have more pain at night, first thing in the morning, or on weekends. The pain moves around from your back to your leg or your shoulder. You should also watch for pain that comes long after an activity or at the end of the workday.
5.The pain is sharp, not the dull muscle ache you get from too much work or exercise.
6.Numbness is intermittent. It gets better or worse and moves around.
7.There is no change in color or swelling in the “injured” area. Our bodies are made to respond immediately to a serious injury. Can you see an actual swelling or change in color in the injured area? If not, the pain could very well be TMS.

Fred Amir
www.rapidrecovery.net
Go to Top of Page

smoothd

29 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2015 :  09:39:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ive also noticed that im getting irritated very very verryyyy easily, i became sociopath , yesterday i was talking to my grandmother's friend Debbi who is suffering from back pain for years, shes a doctor and she said sarno is bull****, she yelled and was very unpleasant and continued even after ive asked her to stop and that i dont want to talk about this with her.. in one point i felt a wave of anger and rage coming out of me like im in a middle of a fight with my dreadful mother, i left the room because i felt like i was going to smash a chair on her head.. 3 hours later my grandmother came home with groceries and asked me to help her, i was so angry and frustrated i didnt even know why, my breathing was very short and i felt like there is a balloon in my chest, my hands also were shaking and it was hard for me to hold the groceries baggies, i felt like i wanted to explode on someone, tell everyone that i hate them and i wish they will die already, that they are stupid and i hate everyone, it took me 3 hours to regulate my breathing, ive gotta avoid certain people cuz im afraid that ill snap and someone will get hurt, i was never like that, sometimes i even cry when this happens and i dont know why. i wonder what should i do when this happens because i feel im repressing my anger feelings deeply, and i dont want to snap on someone because that might go really bad...

what do u think i should do when this happens?

Edited by - smoothd on 10/19/2015 09:41:33
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000