TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Struggling with TMS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fredamir

87 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2015 :  20:44:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

If you are struggling with TMS and looking for effective strategies that can help you eliminate flare ups and spasms, join me in the Rapid Recovery from Back and Neck Pain workshop on October 24 at 9am. This event is free via conference call and there will be a follow up workshop one week later to evaluate your progress and answer your questions.

There was initially 20 spaces available. Just one week away, we have 19 registrants, so 10 more spaces were added to accommodate anyone else who is interested to attend.

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/rapid-recovery-from-back-and-neck-pain-tickets-18815899863

"For more than 35 years I suffered from recurring back pain—most of the time the pain was tolerable. However, when I got back spasms, the attacks were so bad sometimes that I had to stay in bed for a few days. During all these years I tried chiropractic, acupuncture, and medical treatments.

Few months ago I had a severe case of back spasm. I had an MRI done that showed spinal stenosis and some deterioration due to arthritis. My doctor discussed the possibility of surgery if the pain persisted. I was weary of surgery and am thankful to this day that I was. After the 4 days on my back I surfed the internet for the latest back remedies and ran across the work of Dr. John Sarno as well as Fred Amir and read Rapid Recovery from Back Pain. Dr. Sarno helped me make the mind-body connection and Fred Amir’s techniques helped me take control.

I am currently able to do all of those activities that the doctors told me to avoid and without any pain. I am no longer tight after running or hitting a 100 golf balls on the range. I now understand that my body is fine and that knowledge alone removed so much fear from my life that I cannot tell you how liberating it was/is. I am 51-years-old and I want my 13-year-old body back -- the one that did not feel pain nor associate it with any activities; the one that lived with no fear. It may sound bizarre, but I am close."

Kevin Starnes, Lake Forest, California

Fred Amir
www.rapidrecovery.net
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000